what we value
Below is a list of some of the things we value most at Generation Church. These are not our doctrinal beliefs, but rather a guide to how we do church, live life, and relate to others:
1. We are faith pioneers. Safe or settling is not in our vocabulary
2. We don't lead volunteers. We equip and empower history makers.
3. It can never be about us, it is always about Him reaching them who
we pray one day will become us.
4. We do not tell people how to live their lives without explaining
why we live our lives a certain way.
5. We will not be complainers, but we will be transparent about our
issues and problems.
6. We expect commitment but refuse to drain the life out of people.
7. Work hard, play hard. Work with a smile, play with a smile.
8. Honesty is always an essential policy.
9. We welcome imperfections and personal struggle, but we never
tolerate pride, selfishness, or arrogance.
10. We embrace people's uniqueness while striving for complete unity
of vision and purpose.