Below is a list of truths that our faith is found upon:
1. We believe the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God, without any error, the
all-sufficient authority in matters of faith, doctrine, and Christian living.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father,
the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is true God and man.
He died on the cross for our sins. He rose bodily from the dead, and ascended
into heaven, where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is now our High
Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is
therefore lost. Only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can
man's salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
5. We believe that eternal salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from
man's works, and is possessed by any and all who have faith in and receive
Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
6. We believe in a regenerated church membership: that is, persons old enough
to understand their need for Jesus Christ and, of their own free will, accepted
Him as their personal Lord and Savior.
7. We believe that baptism is by immersion and the Lord's Supper is a memorial
to His suffering and death on the cross. These are ordinances to be observed
by the church in its present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as
means for man's salvation.
8. We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent, and glorious return of the Lord
Jesus Christ and that His Second Coming inspires believers for dynamic and
zealous life and service for Him while waiting for His return.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness
of the saved in heaven, and the everlasting punishment and separation from
God of the unsaved in hell.
10. We believe the person of the Holy Spirit given as a gift of God as a comforter
to the local church. We believe that the Holy Spirit provides gifts for the local
church and these gifts are available to members of the church of Jesus Christ.